Helping your organisation manage fuel purchasing with ease.
Features & Benefits
Two card schemes to manage fuel purchasing for your organisation
|Executive Card||Dual Card|
|No. of cards||One card, which is either tagged to the designated driver or vehicles||Two cards, one for the driver, the other assigned to the designated vehicle|
|What can it be used for?||You can use it to purchase of fuel and other oil-related products being offered.||You can use it to purchase fuel or other oil-related products. Both cards are required to be presented during the fuel transaction.|
- No more hassle when paying for fuel; all transactions are cashless and are automatically recorded into your corporate account.
- Cut down on paperwork that comes with fuel purchase reimbursement for your employees.
- Track and manage your fuel expenses with accuracy, using our Fleet Card reporting system.
- Fleet Card comes with a variety of control features, including a designated security PIN number for every card issued to deter unauthorised usage.
- Fleet Card is Shariah compliant, giving you peace of mind knowing that this is in line with your values.
- Fleet Card is only available for selected governmental and private companies by government directive.
Applicant organisation has a Current Account with BIBD.
Fleetcard services are available from the petrol stations and offices below:
|Brunei Muara||Badan Tanmiah Petrol Station||Kg. Kuala Lurah, Jln. Mulaut Limau Manis|
|Brunei Muara||Berakas Filling & Service Station||Jln. Pasir Berakas|
|Brunei Muara||BSM HQ||Ground Floor, PGGMB Building|
|Brunei Muara||Koperasi Ikatan Teluk Mewah (ITM BHD)||Kg. Mentiri, Jln. Kota Batu|
|Brunei Muara||Mar'azmala Petrol Station||Jln. Jerudong|
|Brunei Muara||Pekan Muara Service Station||Lot No. 3293, Kg Masjid Lama, Serasa, Muara|
|Brunei Muara||Penglayan Filling & Service Station||Kg. Mentiri, Jln. Kota Batu|
|Brunei Muara||Shahryza Petrol Station Bunut||Kg. PPN Bunut, KM8, Jln Tutong|
|Brunei Muara||TAIB Petrol Station||Complex Perindustrian II, Kg. Beribi, Gadong|
|Tutong||PAKATAN Petrol Station||Jln Enche Awang, Pekan Tutong|
|Tutong||PHA Bakar bin Jambol Petrol Station||Kg. Suran, Tutong|
|Belait||Lumut Petrol Service Station||Kg. Sg. Bakong|
|Belait||Roxana Shell Service Station||G22, Jln. Lorong Tengah, Seria|
|Belait||SPM KB Service Station||Jln. Panglima, Kuala Belait|
|Temburong||Koperasi Menjual Minyak Temburong||KM 1/4, Pekan Bangar, Jln Batang Duri|
|Temburong||Negalang Maju Petrol Station||Lot 2257, Kg. Negalang, Batu Apoi|
To expedite the processing of your application, please enclose the following documents with your completed application form:
- Ministry / Department Director's approval letter
- List of names and signature specimens for the authorised signatories
- List of name, signature specimens and copy of identity card for drivers
- Copy of Purchase Order
- Copy of the Business Registration (Section 16 and 17)
- Copy of Business Certificate of Incorporation
- Copy of Board of Resolution, if applicable
- Copy of company's current account bank statement for the past 3 months
- List of authorised signatories' name and signature specimens
- List of driver's name, signature specimens and copy of identity card
- Open Current account with BIBD
- PVA Form (for private sector organisations)
- Fixed Deposit Collateral (for private sector organisations)
Private sector organisations would also be required to put down a one-to-one collateral, in the form of a fixed deposit, based on the limit as approved by the governing authority.
- Annual fee: BND 30.00
- Issuance fee: BND 5.00 per issuance
- Admin fee: 1.5 % / monthly levied for any outstanding amount
For more details, please refer to the Bank's Schedule of Tariffs.