Features & Benefits
- Consolidation of ALL or several financing facilities into a single monthly payment
- A fresh start in better management of financial commitments
- Enjoy higher take home pay and an improved quality of life
- The Shariah concept applicable is Tawarruq
Tawarruq, also known as Reverse Murabahah, refers to the process of purchasing a commodity for a deferred price determined through Musawama (bargaining) or Murabaha (mark-up sale), and selling it to a third party for a spot price so as to obtain cash.
- Existing Total Debt Service Ratio must exceed 60% in order to be eligible to apply.
- Only financing facilities that were granted before 8th June 2015 are allowed to be consolidated.
- Only financing facilities under the name of the Applicant are allowed to be consolidated.
*No cash in hand allowed
- Original copy of Identification Card
- Original copy of latest Salary Slip
- Confirmation of Salary / Pension / Service Contract (where applicable)
- Statement of Savings with other Financial Institutions (where applicable)
- Certificate of Balance from Financing Institutions, including Finance Companies (where applicable)
Fees and Requirements
Please read this Product Disclosure Sheet before you decide to take the Personal Financing. Be sure also to read the General Terms and Conditions.
Click here for brochure.