A unique savings account aimed at assisting you to fulfill your ambition of performing Haj or Umrah.
Features & Benefits
- A regular savings plan will be made with you to help you start saving toward your dream
- Earn dividends and maximise the value of your money
- Pay your Zakat conveniently using our Zakat counter services
- Shariah Concept
The Depositor ("Muwakkil") enters into a Wakalah Agreement with the Bank ("Wakil") and deposits a certain amount of money to the Bank to be utilized and invested in profitable Shariah-compliant transactions. The Depositor will be offered the expected profit rate from the Investments and the Bank will earn a Wakalah fee for the service rendered. Any amount that the Bank earns in excess of the Depositor's expected profit (after deducting the Wakalah fee) will be retained by the Bank as incentive
- Brunei Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Foreign Citizens with valid work / student permit
- Muslim individuals aged 18 and above
- Required Documents
- Original identity card or passport
- Proof of employment* (latest salary slip, letter of employment or valid Staff ID)
*required for first time account opening and any changes to the employment (for existing customers)
- Minimum opening deposit and monthly balance of BND 100.00 is required
- Profit Distribution
- The profit distribution is paid subject to withdrawal transactions not exceeding 2 times in a calendar year; and
- A maximum of BND 100,000.00 only
Please read this Product Disclosure Sheet before you decide to take the Haj Saver. Be sure also to read the General Wakalah Terms and Conditions of Deposit Products.
Guaranteed protection up to maximum BND 50,000.00 per depositor under the Deposit Protection Order 2010.