Corporate Credit Card
Keep track of business-related spending by their executives through a system which is recognised worldwide.
Two (2) years to be renewed annually
The limits/entitlement shall be set based on the following:
1. Government-Linked companies
Subject to the amount required and authorised amount.
2. Other Companies/Corporations
Based on the credit assessment by BIBD:
For Financing Account Holder
Up to BND350,000 and depending on Existing Financing Exposure.
For Non-Financing Account Holder
Based on company’s audited account.
Performance of current account.
Government organisations and Private Limited Company only.
Companies owned in full or part by nationals and permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam.
Annual fee – BND50 per card.
Administration fee – 1.5% per month on card limit.
Replacement fee – BND20 per card.
Late charges – None
100% of outstanding balance or
8% of the outstanding balance*
*Direct debit from account
Notifications through SMS alert.
Fraud Monitoring System.
MasterCard 3D secure for e-commerce transactions.
24/7 Contact Centre and fraud monitoring system (based in Brunei).
Click here to view the Corporate Credit Card Terms and Conditions.
- Application forms
- Certificate of incorporation, memorandum and articles of association, Particulars of Director and shareholders
- Company’s Resolution for corporate MasterCard Credit Card application
- Identity card or passport of company’s directors
- Identity card or passport of company’s cardholders
- Management of Accounts/Audited Accounts (Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss)
Al-Wakalah Bil Ujrah (Agency with fee)
BIBD is acting on behalf of the Cardholder to administer the Cardholder’s payment to the Merchant and managing the Card Account with the imposition of a prescribed fee.
Al-Kafalah bil Mal (Financial Guarantee)
Financial Guarantee – BIBD guarantees the Merchant for the Cardholder’s payment for the goods or services provided by the Merchant.
Helping your organisation manage fuel purchasing with ease.
No more hassle when paying for fuel; all transactions are cashless and are automatically recorded into your corporate account.
Cut down on paperwork that comes with fuel purchase reimbursement for your employees.
Track and manage your fuel expenses with accuracy, using our Fleet Card reporting system.
Fleet Card comes with a variety of control features, including a designated security PIN number for every card issued to deter unauthorised usage.
Fleet Card is Shariah compliant, giving you peace of mind knowing that this is in line with your values.
Applicant organisation has a Current Account with BIBD.
Only available for selected governmental and private companies by government directive.
Annual fee – BND30 per card.
Issuance fee – BND5 per issuance.
Admin fee – 1.5%/ monthly levied for any outstanding amount.
See full list below
|Badan Tanmiah Petrol Station
|Kg. Kuala Lurah, Jln Mulaut, Limau Manis, Negara Brunei Darussalam
|Berakas Filling & Service Station
|Kg. Lambak, Jln Pasir Berakas, Jln Muara, Negara Brunei Darussalam
|PGGMB Building, BSB, Negara Brunei Darussalam.
|Koperasi Ikatan Teluk Mewah (ITM BHD)
|Kg Mentiri, Jln Kota Batu, Negara Brunei Darussalam
|Mar’azmala Petrol Station
|Jln Jerudong, Bandar Seri Begawan, Negara Brunei Darussalam
|Pekan Muara Service Station
|Kg. Sungai Biawak, Pekan Muara, Negara Brunei Darussalam
|Pengalayan Filling & Service Station
|Kg. Pengalayan, Jln Muara, Negara Brunei Darussalam
|Shahryza Petrol Station Bunut
|Kg. Perpindahan Bunut KM8, Negara Brunei Darussalam
|TAIB Petrol Station
|Perindustrian Beribi II, Kg.Gadong, Negara Brunei Darussalam
|PAKATAN Petrol Station
|Jln Enche Awang, Pekan Tutong, Negara Brunei Darussalam
|PHA Bakar bin Jambol Petrol Station
|Kg.Suran, Tutong, Negara Brunei Darussalam
|Lumut Petrol Service Station
|Kg. Sungai Bakong, Lumut, Negara Brunei Darussalam
|Roxana Shell Service Station
|Jln Tengah, Seria, Negara Brunei Darussalam
|SPM KB Service Station
|Jln Panglima, Kuala Belait, Negara Brunei Darussalam
|Negalang Maju Petrol Station
|Kg. Negalang, Bandar Apoi, Temburong, Negara Brunei Darussalam
To expedite the processing of your application, please enclose the following documents with your completed application form:
- Ministry / Department Director’s approval letter
- List of names and signature specimens for the authorised signatories
- List of name, signature specimens and copy of identity card for drivers
- Copy of Purchase Order
- Copy of the Business Registration (Section 16 and 17)
- Copy of Business Certificate of Incorporation
- Copy of Board of Resolution, if applicable
- Copy of company’s current account bank statement for the past 3 months
- List of authorised signatories’ name and signature specimens
- List of driver’s name, signature specimens and copy of identity card
- Open Current account with BIBD
- PVA Form (for private sector organisations)